Monday 6 April 2015

I wish I could have these rares :( Too bad xD add me on UK msp: dropdeadgorge12, if u where to give me some rares that would be nice lol no one does though - ever D: Alsooo... Does anyone know when rare week is back? I suppose I have a few rares I'd like to trade so just msg me if u want to rare trade... But the thought of having p toes and that so called 'mouth pencil' (cigar) would be nice? XD anyways let's compare old msp to new msp and find out which one is better.. I get the feeling old msp..
I like the look of this msp.. I'm just judging bc I joined late 2014 and it's only 2015 now soo.. This one looks interesting also if u compare the colours with new msp and old msp the old msp is surprisingly brighter and less dull, also take a look on some of the clothes that are now 'rares

See! Don't u just wish u had them.. I love the top ones all I have from there are secutary and gothic bunny I think but they all looks awesome and now the 'new' msp or for me the 'normal' msp

So... These are pretty nice clothes but the theme right now is the Easter theme and can I just say there aren't many good clothes... :/ and now take a look at the layout of the 'normal' or 'new' msp
This is the layout of the new or normal msp xD its a different country so idk :| its the same layout as UK msp anyways. Also i have a cheat.... Follow steps. (i cant get a picture btw :( ) 
1. Go into yours or someone elses room or you could go in a chatroom too.
2. Press on your characters name.
3. Where all your friends  are or if your on lag free then just press where they where or if there still their then just press on the spaces in between them so you dont end up clicking on a random friends profile xD
4. Whoa! you should be standing right at the front of the chatroom/room BRUH YOU OWN DIS PLACE xD
Thats all for now i will be doing more blogs soon with better layouts as this was just a try. Bye thanks for reading :) again add me on UK msp: dropdeadgorge12

1 comment: